American University Washington College of Law announces two scholarships (course fee exemption) for the FCJE-UFRO students
Eligibility (FCJE-UFRO students only!!!):
- Regular students of FCJE-UFRO
- Completion of at least 4 semesters of study prior to application
- Certificate of “Suficiencia de Inglés” (CODI-UFRO)
Stage I consists of submitting the following documentation by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Motivation letter (in English)
- CV (in English)
- Budget (in Spanish) which must include health and travel insurance costsDeadline: 15th of April by 17:30 hrs.
Stage II consists of an interview (in English).
Date and venue: 16th of April, between 14:30 and 16:30 hrs. at the FCJE-UFRO (room TBC).
It is recommended that students analyze the course programs (links below) and discuss with their respective Program Directors (Director/a de Carrera), which of the following courses will be the best investment of their time, effort and money, as pertaining to their individual study process (avance en el plan de estudios) and the profile of their program (perfil de egreso).
International Rule Making and Dispute Settlement – WTO, WIPO and the Multilateral System
June 9 – June 22, 2019
Professor Padideh Ala’i and Professor Sean Flynn
Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law: Current Challenges & International Labor Organization: Decent Work Agenda
June 23 – July 13, 2019