UNIVERSITY OF SÃO PAULO LAW SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL OFFICE
Dr. Fabio Silveira Molina (Head of the International Office)
Universidade de São Paulo – Faculdade de Direito | University of São Paulo –
School of Law
Comissão de Cooperação Internacional | International Relations
Largo São Francisco, 95
SÃO PAULO – SP – BRASIL
Tel./Fax: +55 11 3111-4099
First semester: February to June
July: winter vacation
Second semester: August to December
January: summer vacation
NOMINATION DEADLINES (by home university)
First semester: October 15th
Second semester: May 15th
For nomination, partner universities must send us by email
the following information of the nominated student:
1. Full name (exactly as it appears on the passport):
4. Address of the International Office of the Home
University (in which the Letter of Acceptance must
5. Course name the student is enrolled in the home
6. Period of the exchange
7. Undergraduate or Post-Graduate student?
8. Is your student interested in taking an online Portuguese course at beginner level A1, offered free of charge by USP?
APPLICATION DEADLINES (by the student)
First semester: October 30th
Second semester: May 30th
After the nomination, students will receive by email the application instructions. They will receive a link to complete their application in our online platform (“Sistema Mundus”), and it will be necessary to submit the following documents:
1. Application form (template attached in our online platform while completing the application);
2. Copy of the applicant’s passport: pages containing photo, personal data, passport number and expiration date;
3. Copy of the student’s undergraduate transcript of records issued by the home university (current course);
4. Motivation Letter, including the courses the candidate intends to take at FD-USP (Faculdade de Direito da USP). Browse information about course programs and schedules in the university catalogue https://uspdigital.usp.br/mundus > Course Catalogue/Catálogo de Cursos);
5. Digital photograph for the student card, in “.jpg” format and maximum size of 50 Kb (in color and taken against a white background, with face clearly visible);
6. Curriculum vitae.
A) please note that the Photo ( for the USP Student Card) must be in .jpeg format (maximum size of 50 Kb), in color and taken against a white background, with face clearly visible;
B) all the other documents for upload in our online platform (Sistema Mundus) must be in .pdf format and smaller than 1MB.
C) Study plans sent for the application process are used only as a guideline to analyze the relevance of the exchange. However, there is no guarantee that students will be accepted to take all the disciplines requested, and the final enrollment will be done personally by the student in the International Office.